Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Classes

New and IMPROVED Hunter Class Strategy Guide!

Hey guys Ard here!<3After seeing what an AWESOME little guide Gresco threw together for his beorning tank I figured it is about time i do one for my DPS spec'd hunter. =)As with any game there is no RIGHT OR WRONG way of spec'ing any toon. As l...
Small Arderien 1y
Arderien0463Small Arderien 1y
Classes

Guardian Tanking

I need help with guardian tanking. I need some advice (stares at G). Keep in mind that I'm level 76 with all DPS traits.1. Does every ability = a taunt/build threat, etc.?2. What's the best way to start the pull?3. What's the best rotation? Run i...
Small Krelthor 1y
Krelthor5236Small Krelthor 1y
Classes

Rune-keeper

Been playing the Rune-keeper and I just can't decide between fire and lighting been going back and forth. My question is there a big difference between the two?
Member avatar small Deslok 1y
Deslok4258Member avatar small Deslok 1y
Classes

Champion Question

Ok so Champs quick question.....What is your favorite/Least Favorite trait line and why? What are your go to skills/tanking strategies? I have a friend who plays a yellow line champ and he seems to like it alot. I am trying to learn a little bit a...
Small Arderien 1y
Arderien2111Small Gweasley 1y
Classes

Favorite Class to play

Hey guys just curious, What is everyone's favorite class to play and why?My favorite so far (of the classes i have tried) is either Warden or Minstrel I love the fact that Wardens are so versatile. I also like the challenge presented with memorizi...
Small Arderien 1y
Arderien7226Small Arderien 1y
Classes

Guardian Pressure

Are there any Guardians here who feel pressured to tank just because you're a Guardian? I enjoy the Guard in a DPS role because it's fun and easy leveling. But I have no desire to tank. Yes, I know. I should have made a Champion. But the time...
Small Krelthor 1y
Krelthor0100Small Krelthor 1y
Page 1